Chaos to Calm
Organizing Help for Busy Women
I see you!
- It would be great if everyone could get out the door in the mornings without stressing over missing shoes, lost keys, or being late.
- You just want everyone to hang their bags and jackets on the neat row of hooks in your organized mudroom without you having to remind them.
- You'd love to have a designated space for all those papers from school, work and the mailbox.
- And, it would be icing on the cake if the kids would take out their school folders and start their homework without a fight.
Well, I've got you!
I've combined my background as an early childhood specialist with my experience as a professional organizer to bring you:
Chaos to Calm: Organizing Help for Busy Women
After you finish this self-paced (you get to declutter and organize when you have time) course, you will have:
- schedules and routines that set a peaceful tone for your mornings and evenings.
- a family command center that will keep you and your family organized
- a drop zone with a place for everything (the backpacks and shoes and keys)
You'll also get:
- direct access to me to answer your questions, share in your progress, and celebrate your success!
- video tours of my personal command center and drop zone
- pro organizing tips to help you customize and maintain your command center and drop zone
- printable shopping guides with resource links for your command center and drop zone
- a peek into my favorite productivity apps and how I use them
- my best-kept secret to feeling less busy, without removing any appointments from your calendar
- a judgement-free, supportive environment that allows you to create what works for you
Most importantly, you and your family will enjoy peaceful mornings, simpler afternoons, and restful evenings. Just like you want.
Get started now!
Hi, My name is Sharon. I'm a wife and mother who has been through the trenches of motherhood and marriage. I’ve wished away the toddler and preschool years, made it through puberty with a daughter, felt my way through the teenage years and somehow managed to raise a baby girl into a young adult who is spreading her wings in California.
All the while, I was fighting for my own identity, desperate to come out from behind the shadows of roles and expectations. As the scales fell from my eyes, so did my tolerance for status quo and I started cutting the ties that bound me…
I quit my job as a teacher after 18 years in the classroom. I began a years-long fight for my marriage, and I started on a continual journey to better health.
As a result, my identity is no longer tied to being a wife, mother or teacher. I'm growing increasingly more comfortable in my own skin, and I'm getting better at being me, at becoming, which has freed me to live a more mindful and intentional life.
It's from this place I find myself turning around and extending my hand to you as a mentor and friend. If you’re looking for someone who will encourage and exhort you in this stage of life, I'm your huckleberry.