Own the School Year
The Back-to-School Guide for Busy Moms
I see you!
You ordered school supplies, bought back packs, and shopped for new clothes. And, while you're ready to welcome the structure, routine, (and who are we kidding...some alone time in Target) the school year brings, the idea of getting the kids ready for school every morning, making lunches for 180 + days, and fighting over homework is absolutely dreadful.
I know from talking with moms just like you, that's not what you want for you or your family. You want to be intentional with your time and to be present for you kids. I want that for you, too.
I've got you!
As an organizer, and a mom, I've identified 3 solutions to address those high stressors:
- schedules and routines that set a peaceful tone mornings and takes the headache out of homework
- a family command center that will keep your days and family organized
- a drop zone so that there's a place for everything (the backpacks and shoes and keys) to making coming and going easier
As a classroom teacher, I saw firsthand how these factors influenced a child's success in school. Preparedness really does matter.
So, I'm combining my background as an early childhood specialist with my experience as a professional organizer to bring you Own the School Year: The Back-to-School Guide for Busy Moms
This self-paced guide will help you:
- organize a family command center that keeps the paper piles away
- create a drop zone that your family will actually use - a place for everything and everything in its place means no more looking for shoes or homework when you're already running late.
- establish routines to make mornings run smoother and reduce afternoon stress
- implement a schedule that works for your lifestyle
You'll also get:
- online coaching and direct access to me to answer your questions, share in your progress, and celebrate your success!
- exclusive access to our private Facebook group
- video tours of of my command center and drop zone
- pro organizing tips to help you customize and maintain your command center and drop zone
- printable shopping guides with resource links for your command center and drop zone
- a peek into my favorite productivity apps and how I use them
- my best-kept secret to feeling less busy, without removing any appointments from your calendar
- a judgement-free, supportive environment that allows you to create what works for you
Most importantly, you and your family will enjoy peaceful mornings, simpler afternoons, and restful evenings. I'm not promising perfect, but I can say that if you do the work, you'll feel like you own the school year instead of it owning you.
Get started now!
Hi, My name is Sharon. I'm a wife and mother who has been through the trenches of motherhood and marriage. I’ve wished away the toddler and preschool years, made it through puberty with a daughter, felt my way through the teenage years and somehow managed to raise a baby girl into a young adult who is spreading her wings in California.
All the while, I was fighting for my own identity, desperate to come out from behind the shadows of roles and expectations. As the scales fell from my eyes, so did my tolerance for status quo and I started cutting the ties that bound me…
I quit my job as a teacher after 18 years in the classroom. I began a years-long fight for my marriage, and I started on a continual journey to better health.
As a result, my identity is no longer tied to being a wife, mother or teacher. I'm growing increasingly more comfortable in my own skin, and I'm getting better at being me, at becoming, which has freed me to live a more mindful and intentional life.
It's from this place I find myself turning around and extending my hand to you as a mentor and friend. If you’re looking for someone who will encourage and exhort you in this stage of life, I'm your huckleberry.